Terms & Conditions
- All sales are final. Products in PIEMER are custom fabricated to order. Returns, exchanges, and refunds are therefore not accepted.
- However, if you have any issues with the product, please contact via our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to resolve your concerns.
Terms of Service
- PIEMER reserves the right to refuse sales or cancel orders placed by a customer in violation of the site’s terms or as otherwise determined by PIEMER.
- Orders will not go into production without full advance payment made by the customer.
- Orders placed during the holidays can take longer than the stated time window.
- As 3D printed material is still in its nascency, archival properties of the product materials have not yet been documented. PIEMER is not responsible for any damage, discoloration, or change in material properties over time.
- PIEMER is committed to protecting the security of your data. We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. We will not sell, share, or trade any information you supply to us with a third party. Any information we collect is used to provide you with a better shopping experience and to facilitate us in improving our operation.
- When you browse around our online store, we automatically detect your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system so we can continue to find ways to better serve you.
- In terms of email marketing, we may send you emails about our store, new products, and other updates but only if you authorize us to do so.
Experimental Materials - color, care, and durability
- It is common for 3D printed products to have a slight difference in the shade of color or texture as the website product images.
Flexible Acrylic Collection
- We are currently printing in flexible acrylic since it is the most durable correlating with the highest printing resolution. However, it is still a fragile material and should be worn with care. The pieces will break with force.
- Do not store the pieces where they will be exposed to direct sunlight. UV light will discolor and fade the color of the pieces. As with any light color products, dirt accumulation and discoloration may occur from prolonged wear and contact with dirty surfaces.
- Like all non-precious metals, the steel collection may oxidize over time if exposed to prolonged humidity, sweat, or liquid.
- If you have any skin allergies to non-precious metals, do not pick the steel collection. We also have available, in those pieces, silver, gold, or platinum plated and solid upon request.
- The patina of the steel collection may lighten due to natural wear and normal abrasion. This does not compromise the integrity of the piece.
- Items in the steel collection are coated with an aerosol non-toxic clear lacquer protective coating for nonferrous metals. To extend the life of the finish, we suggest re-coating the piece periodically with the lacquer that can be ordered through www.mcmaster.com.
- The layer of gold, rhodium, or silver that is plated over another metal will wear off with use over time, exposing the underlying metal.
- Store your plated jewelry in the packaging provided, or wrap it in a soft material that will prevent scratches from occurring.